Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Month of Small Celebrations - December 25


Small Celebration

Santa came last night.



Christmas Day - I went to sleep last night asking Eli to give me a sign on Christmas Day, just to say hi and Merry Christmas.  I woke up and took a quick look at Facebook. Someone posted this video, just because. I had this song played at Eli's service.


It was like Eli wished me "Merry Christmas mama, from Somewhere Over the Rainbow."



I didn't get to see all of my family
But
I had a wonderful Christmas with Nolan, my mom, Lucas, Whittney and Aden.
I learned that Nolan isn't that interested in opening presents. Actually didn't really care about it at all except for the golden gift from grandma - an "Alpha Pig" action figure. One of the characters from Nolan's favorite PBS cartoon, Super Why. He was soooo excited he just didn't know what to do with himself. He was clapping and laughing, almost over stimulated.

This is him studying Alpha Pig with he was still in his packaging.



No comments:

Post a Comment