Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Month of Small Celebrations - December 12


Small Celebration

Another Nolan celebration. This one always makes me laugh. And I needed that today. 
When Nolan and I play - "I'm going to get you"... He runs to the same spot behind a book self in the living room. He laughs hysterically as he "hides" from me. Then he gets so excited with the anticipation of me finding him that he can't handle it and will jump out and run right into my arms laughing and screaming with a big smile on his face. No matter how long or difficult the day may have been for me, I can't help but to laugh as loud as Nolan when we play this game.

Additional celebration - going to bed  before midnight. Heck! Going to be before 11p!

Nolan -the blur- as we play.

No comments:

Post a Comment