Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Month of Small Celebrations - December 2

Small Celebration

My mom and I finally had and took the time to get the garage re-organized!  We had someone working on the dry wall in the garage and when he was finished he was going to move all of the boxes back to where they were. Well he never finished the job and just disappeared so we needed to clean up. Then the nasty cold, flu and various infections hit the house making us all sick for over 3 weeks. I had neither the energy nor the interest. So we squeezed our cars into the garage. It was kind of comical as we would inch our cars in and out. Claustrophobic! Finally today, while Nolan was visiting his other grandparents, mom and I got out there moved everything around and even swept the floor. Ahh, it is so organized and clean. It feels like a breath of fresh air when I walk in there. It seriously makes me happy. I am definitely a person who becomes disorganized in a messy place. And now it is no longer dangerous to park in our garage!
It's is amazing how things left undone can weigh on us.
 Even the little things.  :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment