Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Month of Small Celebrations - December 8


Small Celebration

This year's Christmas cards where delivered today. Since my boys were born I have been doing a photo card. This year I found a card that I loved. It was the first one I saw when I went on the Vista Print web site.
Peace, Love and Joy
Peace is my Eli. I know that peace is in his soul. I feel that peace radiate from him when his presence fills my space, my mind.
Love is me. I remember when I understood that to Love was the reason for my life. My boys have taught me more about love than I could have ever imagined. I know they were meant to be my sons. And I was meant to be their mother.
Joy is my Nolan. His existence in my life brings me unmitigated joy. It thrills me when he expresses his absolute joy. Just chasing around the house saying "mommy's gonna get you!" brings out his joy. The smile on his face could light up Phoenix for a month.
And finally, I decided on the first Christmas of my family that every Christmas card would have a star on it, somewhere. It would be my way of knowing that even though Eli may not be in the picture or sign his name on the card, he would be there. My son who plays amongst the stars. 

I love my Christmas cards this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment