Monday, March 11, 2013

See me? See me?


My son, my amazing son......

I came home from seeing clients today and I saw that smile Nolan smiles only when he sees me walk in the door. Then he ran up to me looking at me directly in the eye, craning his head to make sure he makes eye contact with me and that I see him looking at me. It's like he is saying "See me! See me mom!"And then he does it another 4 or 5 times. Just to make sure that we connect.

And then - to make the night spectacular - we sang "head, shoulders, knees and toes" and young man Nolan pointed to his head. He pointed to his head. Let me say that again - he pointed to his head!!!!!

Last week Nolan and I saw our chiropractor. He took really well to the adjustments. I did too, thank goodness! And - his most recent NAET treatment was an extension to his treatment of yeast allergies, to include candida. Lisa, NAET practitioner, said she had never had to treat a toddler for candida. Imagine how hard is body has been working to fight it. And now that it is healed, I am so excited to think about just how much energy he will have to learn, grow and develop.

This mama is happy.  :0)

Finally I want to add a cute video about asperger syndrome. If you are cat lover or love someone on the autism spectrum this will make you smile. All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome.



No comments:

Post a Comment