Friday, March 1, 2013

Sacred Stories


I am humbled and honored.

I am working on a public blog for TTTS parents to share their stories and experiences of TTTS. I truly hope and intend that this can become a world wide force in building awareness for Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. We had 276 views to the site today and over 700 in the past week!

In this work I have been honored to receive the beautiful, emotional and heart breaking stories from my fellow TTTS parents. Every time I open my mailbox and see another message I feel as though I am being gifted; that this parent has trusted me with their sacred story of love for their children and the fight they all fought. I hope that I can create the space of healing that their stories deserve.

Please visit the blog and check out the amazing stories being shared.
TTTSParents

No comments:

Post a Comment