Monday, September 21, 2015

Blogging Again.....


I have decided to step back into blogging our story here. I pretty much stopped in 2013. I did so out of fear. I unexpectedly found myself in the middle of an ugly family court situation with police reports, CPS meetings, lawyers, judges and court rooms.  I was terrified for my family and I did what I do and shut down. I stopped talking to only a few who knew what was going on and I worked very hard to process everything and make the best decisions I could for myself and my son.

Two and half years later, I have decided to stop being fearful. I will be updating some things from the past two years, back dated, and then start moving forward from there.

For those of you who have been reading my blog, thank you for sticking around. And welcome to anyone who is starting in new.

Much love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment